Mathira is a multi-talented Pakistani showbiz personality. She works as a model, dancer, television hostess, singer, and actress. Mathira Mohammad was born on February 25, 1992, in Harare, Zimbabwe, to a Muslim family. Her father is of South African origin, and her mother is of Pakistani origin. Mathira received her education in Zimbabwe before moving to Pakistan with her family.
Mathira Mohammad, also known as Mathira, is a well-known Pakistani model known for her stunning looks and incredible talent. She is well-known for her hosting abilities, and she has appeared on several television shows for which she has received widespread acclaim. There is no doubt that she has always delivered heartfelt performances to captivate her fans and the audience.
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1992|
Family / Relatives
|Marital Status||Divorced 2014-2018|
|Ex-Husband||Farhan J. Mirza|
|Her Hobbies||Modelling & Watching Movies|
|Her Favourite Actors||Adnan Siddiqui|
|Her Favourite Actresses||Alia Bhatt|
|Her Favourite Singer||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Her Favourite Male Singer||Rahat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Her Favourite Food||Rice & Vegetables|
|Her Favourite Destination||Pakistan|
|Her Favourite Colour||Black & White|
|Her Favourite Movies||Blind Love & Main Hun Shahid Afridi 2013|
Mathira began her career in music videos and appeared in many of them. In Malkoo’s songs like Jadugar, Desi Beat, and Nachdi Kamaal Billo, she stood out. Her other well-known video was Rizwan-ul-Woh Haq’s, Kaun Thi.
Following her success in her video debut, she transitioned to TV hosting, and in March 2011, she was allowed to host the late-night show “Love Indicator,” which aired on Vibe TV. In 2011, she hosted another TV show called “Baji Online,” which aired on AAG-TV. Mathira has also graced the covers of several well-known Pakistani fashion magazines.
Mathira began her deco career in 2013 with an item song, “Lakk Ch Current”, from the Indian Punjabi film “Young Malang.” Her Bollywood debut increased her popularity in India. She later appeared as a special appearance in the Lollywood item number “Masti Mein Doobi Raat Hai” of the black blaster film “Main Hoon Shahid Afridi,” in which she co-starred with Humayun Saeed. Following the years, she made her third dancing debut in a new music video titled “Jhoota,” alongside Arbaz Khan, a young rapper.
She also emerged in the Pakistani musical group’s song “Piya Re.” She sang a salute to Adnan Sami Khan’s song “Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein” with Furqan and Imran. Later, in 2017, she made a cameo appearance alongside Saeeda Imtiaz in the film “Raashta.”
She made her big-screen debut as a supporting actress in the Pakistani romantic film “Blind Love,” alongside Yasir Shah and Nimra Khan. The story centres around a bank robbery plot devised by three friends. Mathira recently starred in the 2019 Pakistani romantic film “Sirf Tum Hi To Ho” alongside Danish Taimoor. The plot revolves around a man who pretends to love Vamp but is actually in love with another woman. Mathira also played a pivotal role in the Pakistani action revenge-thriller film “Tevar,” alongside Sukynah Khan and Taqi Ahmed.
Mathira’s Tv Performances
- Naagin 2017-2019
- Biwi Se Biwi Tak ( Performed As a Guest) 2017
Things You Never Knew About Mahira Mohammad
- Mathira is a multi-talented star because she is not only an actress or a model but also a trained dancer, singer, and host.
- Mathira is mainly remembered for her item song Mein Hoon Shahid Afridi and the Indian Punjabi film ‘Young Malang,’ which received critical acclaim.
- Along with acting and modelling, Mathira appeared in some music videos, for which she received widespread acclaim.
- She has a large fan base across her social media accounts, and she enjoys communicating with her fans and supporters.
- Mathira, a well-known celebrity, is recognised for becoming a fitness freak who never misses a workout.
- Mathira spends her free time swimming and travelling because she believes that doing something productive keeps her active throughout the day.
- Mathira’s body is covered in tattoos. One is on her love bone, another on her back, and two on her arms.
- Her appearance in a Condom advertisement for the brand Josh sparked controversy. Another controversy erupted when she wore revealing clothing to a photoshoot for Pakistani Fashion Diet Magazine.
Mathira’s Social Accounts