Naimal Khawar Biography:
Naimal Khawar is a gorgeous Pakistani actress who, despite being a newbie to the industry, is quickly gaining popularity for her beauty and talent. She is also a painter and a Visual Arts student. This article contains information about the biography of Naimal Khawar and her family. Did you know that her first movie, ‘Verna,’ was released in 2017?
Hometown: Islamabad, Pakistan
Age: 29 years old
Husband Name: Hamza Ali Abbasi
Son Name: Mustafa Ali Abbasi
Naimal Date of Birth
On November 17, 1993, she was born in Islamabad, Pakistan, and educated there. She currently remains in the same city; however, she travels to Karachi frequently for work.
Education of Naimal
She went to Roots College International for her studies and then to the National College of Arts for her graduation, where she received honors in Visual Arts.
Naimal Khawar Family
She comes from a loving family who encouraged her to pursue acting, but she first had to finish her education. Her father is Pathan, and her mother is Persian; hence she is of mixed ancestry. Her younger sister, Fiza Khawar, is ready to start law school.
- On August 25, 2019, she married actor Hamza Ali Abbasi.
In 2017, she made her acting debut in the film ‘Verna,’ where she starred with Mahira Khan and Haroon Shahid. She accepted the picture because it was based on a brutal fact of life. Shoaib Mansoor, the film’s director, approached her after discovering her on Instagram. She competed and was chosen as the second female lead. According to her, she had a fantastic time making a film with well-known artists and directors who made her feel at ease during the production. Many people admired her performance in the picture, and she was noticed by several filmmakers, leading to several other proposals for films and plays.
She took a break after her film to finish her education; therefore, she declined the offers for a while. She finished her education in 2018. Therefore she rejected an offer for a while. She received a role in the drama ‘Anaa,’ starring Hania Amir, Umer Mukhtar, and Shehzad Sheikh, in 2018, after finishing her schooling. The show dominated the Red pill charts, resulting in a surge in her fan base. However, she declared her decision to retire from acting on social media a few months ago.
She is a professional painter, and she frequently draws beautiful and nostalgic scenes.
|Other Name||Naimal Khawar Khan (Before Marriage)|
|Full Name||Naimal Khawar Abbasi (Post Marriage)|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Visual Artist, Painter, Social Activist|
|Famous For||Being the wife of ‘Hamza Ali Abbasi’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5′ 6″
|Hair Colour||Golden Blonde|
|Debut||Film: Verna (2017) as ‘Mahgul’
TV: Anaa (2019) as ‘Izza Khan’
|Date of Birth||November 17 1993 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2022)||29 Years|
|College/University||National College of Arts, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Visual Arts|
|Caste/Ethnicity||• Pashtun from father’s side
• Persian from mother’s side
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Poetry, Painting|
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hamza Ali Abbasi (Former Pakistani Actor)|
|Marriage Date||August 25 2019|
|Husband/Spouse||Hamza Ali Abbasi|
Sister– Fiza Khawar
|Actor(s)||Henry Cavill, Al Pacino|
|Make-up Product(s)||Bobby Brown Lip and Cheek Tint, The Body Shop’s Lip Balm|
|Perfume||Elie Saab Rose Couture|
|Film||Scent of a Woman (1992)|
|TV Series||Game of Thrones|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Naimal Khawar Biography
- When she was a child, Naimal has wanted to be a painter; she was a very diligent child who graduated with honors in her art thesis on the transgender population. She participated in the theatre for some time while in college.
- When Naimal was in her final year of college, she was approached by Pakistani film director Shoaib Mansoor, who requested her to audition for his film. Shoaib came across her photos on social media and knew he had to cast her in his film right away.
- Even though Naimal had no desire to be an actress, she consented to work in the film “Verna,” which was about women’s emancipation. Through her artwork, Naimal has frequently spoken out against various taboos.
- Her acting career began in 2017 with the Pakistani film “Verna,” and she inspired her mother.
- Naimal said that she would never do an item song in her career during an interview.
- Nailmal’s dream role, according to her, was to play a female counterpart of James Bond in a film or television show.
- Naimal topped Google’s list of Pakistan’s most searched people in 2019.